Vodafone India, the largest telecom service provider in India with its partner Idea Cellular provides prepaid and postpaid services to its customer base in India. For the prepaid subscribers the best way is keep their connection up and running is through the Vodafone online recharge. This type of recharge or top-up can be done from the official Vodafone India website or one of reseller sites.
Vodafone is a brand in itself. Along with continuously working to provide the best and quality service to its subscriber base to be one of the most trusted, respected and a successful telecommunications service provider in India, it also follows aggressive socially responsible practices to create a sustainable environment for the future generations.
The company has a specially created ‘Vodafone Cares’ platform that focuses on Education, Empowerment and Environment. The company believes in the following to make it a responsible organization –
- Treating employees fairly
- Reducing their carbon footprint on the environment
- Ensuring strict adherence to fair labor and environmental standards for suppliers
- Incorporate sustainable and socially responsible Corporate Social responsibility endeavors
- Use their strength as a supreme mobile technology service provider to address developmental issues and challenges.
Some of the key features of its sustainability efforts are:-
- The company has a ‘Mobile for Good’ program that supports projects in the areas of m-Health, m-Education, m-Agriculture and m-women in the country.
- Have created the Vodafone Foundation in India that works on disaster hit areas to provide relief and implement the World of Difference program that is a unique Vodafone employee engagement program.
- Follows Corporate Governance for implementation of ethical and standardized processes and functioning. Employees are trained on anti-corruption and anti-bribery practices. Vodafone India’s Code of Conduct provides necessary guidelines for its customers, colleagues, business partners and community on understanding and reporting of activities related to dishonest, corrupt and fraudulent, human rights violation and environmental damages. Vodafone India is 100% compliant with all the laws and regulations in the country.
- Vodafone India complies with all international and national standards regarding Radio Frequency emissions to care for the well-being of their customers, employees, contractors and public.
- Vodafone India works in bringing about socio-economic development in the society by working on education, women empowerment and development of local communities.
- Vodafone India ensures complete customer privacy as per its Code of Conduct by enabling data privacy and network security.
- Vodafone India works on optimization of energy consumption thereby minimizing energy costs
- Vodafone India takes steps to reduce its carbon emissions and practice waste management systems so that the waste is recycled, reused and disposed of properly.
- With its ‘raise your hand’ program, the employees of Vodafone India participate in imparting education to kids and students through ZooZoos entertaining stories.
- Vodafone India ensures that its employees follow the seven absolute safety rules mentioned in its Health, Safety and Well-being manual.
- The Giving Championship is how Vodafone India encourages its colleagues to participate and perform commendably in its ‘World of difference’ program.